Plymouth Park Pool
As Midland's only outdoor community pool, Plymouth Pool is a 342,000 gallon pool which features a shallow area with zero depth entry, an accessible pool life, water slide and special spray features. Join us in the summer months for swimming lessons, lap and open swimming as well as special events. The pool opens mid-June and closes on Labor Day.
- Lap Swim:
- 6:15-7:15 a.m., 11:45-12:45 p.m., 5:00-8:30 p.m. (2 lanes)
- Open Swim: 1-8:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, July 4 & Labor Day
- Lap Swim: 11:45-12:45 p.m.
- Open Swim: 1-8:30 p.m.
For up to date pool information, call our Rainout Line at 989-399-0506.
General Admission: One day entry into the pool
Adult (19+): $5
Youth (5-18) & Seniors (60+): $4
Children (4 & Under): Free
Limited Pass: A 15-admission pass for more than one person. Great for daycares, groups or birthday parties
Adult (19+): $50
Youth (5-18) & Seniors (60+): $40
Season Pass: All access pass. Family rates apply for your immediate family members living in the same household.
Individual Adult Pass: $85
Individual Youth Pass: $70
Family of 2: $120
Family of 3: $155
Family of 4 or More: $190
Children's swimming requirement: The depth of the pool requires that the child must be a minimum of 7 years old and able to swim the 25 meter pool length. Children under 7 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
To keep your family safe, Plymouth Pool has the following rules:
- A shower is strongly recommended before entering the pool
- Babies and non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper or rubber pants
- Bathing apparel must be worn; no street clothes in the pool
- Children older than 4 years old are not allowed in the opposite gender locker rooms
- Items allowed: chairs, googles, noodles, water wings, coolers
- Kickboards are only to be used by lap-swimmers
- No alcohol or tobacco allowed in the Pool Building or on Deck (this includes vaporizing cigarettes)
- No animals are allowed on the pool deck (except for trained guide dogs)
- No diving is permitted where the water depth is less than 5 feet
- Persons with the following conditions may not enter the pool: (1) Persons having an infectious or communicable disease; (2) A possibly infectious condition such as a cold, skin eruption, etc.
- The following is not allowed: no glass, breakable materials or hazardous objects, spitting or polluting of the water, pushing, wrestling, running, dunking, flips, playing, standing or sitting on the gutters, ladders or railings, Shoulder or piggyback rides, hanging on buoy lines, loitering at the ticket counter