Knox Box Program
The Midland Fire Department has selected the KNOX-BOX® Rapid Entry System to provide non-destructive emergency access to commercial and residential properties. This system is specifically developed for the fire service. It allows the fire department to carry only one master key that will allow us to gain access to commercial and residential property without having to force entry through doors or windows. More than 9,000 departments nationwide use Knox® key boxes, vaults, Haz-Mat cabinets, key switches, locking FDC caps, and padlocks. The use of the KNOX-BOX® Rapid Entry System will help the Midland Fire Department to:
- Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage.
- Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys
- Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
- Satisfy state fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
- Save you time and aggravation by not requiring you to drive to your building at 3:00 am for a false alarm.
- Help you feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended
- Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
- Midland Fire Department uses the KeySecure®, master key security systems, to control the Knox Master Key.
Each KNOX-BOX purchased by the property owner is keyed to a single master key controlled by our department. With the Knox System, there is no cost to the fire department, no waiting for a property owner to unlock the door in the middle of the night, and no forcing the door open to gain entry. The Knox Rapid Entry System reduces response time, property damage and the liability for lost keys.
Please consider purchasing the Knox Box® Rapid Entry System for your business or home.
Any questions can be directed to Fire Marshal Josh Mosher at email@example.com or by contacting the department at 989-837-3410.
The complete line of Knox Box® Rapid Entry System products can be viewed at www.knoxbox.com.